Win a Nikon D7500 kit!
To celebrate the launch of our new look and website we’ve teamed up with Nikon to give you the chance to win a Nikon D7500 kit worth £1179.
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the award-winning Nikon D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools – all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
Find out more
To enter, just fill in your details below.
The closing date for entries is 15 October 2019, 11:59pm.
Terms and Conditions:
1.You must be a UK resident, and aged 16 or over.
2. Entry is only accepted via www.photographynews.co.uk and is restricted to one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries may not be sent through agencies or third parties.
3. The winners will be chosen at random from the valid entries received by 11.59pm, 15 October 2019.
4. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize or cash.
5. In the event that the prize cannot be supplied, no liability will attach to Bright Publishing.
6. Employees of Bright Publishing, Nikon and their immediate family and agents may not enter.
7. Entries not in accordance with these rules will be disqualified; by entering, competitors will be deemed to have agreed to these rules.
8. The winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date and must respond within seven days of being notified, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
9. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. By ticking the box “I am happy to receive the Photography News newsletter and third-party communications” you are giving us permission to pass your details on to Nikon, to be added to their database, and contacted by them.