In the competitive marketplace of wedding photography, couples are looking for the wow factor in their images that wouldn’t look out of place in a fashion magazine. Our Wedding Photographer of the Year competition will honour photographers rising to that challenge. Enter your wedding shots with the wow factor in the Wedding Photographer of the Year competition, run in conjunction with Loxley Colour and Fujifilm Photo Imaging, for your chance to win one of six Bellissimo Albums and £1000 worth of Loxley Colour vouchers.
Loxley Colour’s award-winning album range, Bellissimo Albums offers an unrivalled choice of styles and finishes. Each round winner can design their own 30-page, 14x10in album. Check out the range! There are six rounds and the six round-winning images will be displayed at The Photography Show in March 2019 when the Wedding Photographer of the Year will be announced.
Enter your image in Round 5 today.
The latest WPOTY theme is Squad Award, which celebrates the best wedding group pictures. The closing date is 3 January, 2019, 11.59pm. The results will be in issue 155, on sale 31 January..
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Bright Publishing Ltd, Loxley Colour and Fujifilm, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. Only working professional photographers may enter this competition.
3. Only one entry can be submitted per round, per photographer. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries may not be sent through agencies or third parties. Photographers can enter all six rounds.
4. Entries must be entered via the website, as JPEG or PNG files, no larger than 2MB.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Bright Publishing Ltd, Loxley Colour and Fujifilm to feature any or all of the submitted images in their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. All entries must be received by the advertised closing times and dates.
8. The final winner will be announced in Professional Photo issue 157, on sale 28 March 2019.
9. The judges’ decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly the promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
11. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.