Nikon’s essential Z 6 movie-making kit
The kit features all the essentials for video pros and burgeoning content creators alike and offers an effective and cost-saving solution.
Nikon’s Z 6 Essential Movie Kit is based around the brand’s much-loved Z 6 mirrorless and F-mount lenses, alongside a host of accessories to get movie makers up and running. The camera offers 4K video shooting at high bit rates as well as in-camera five-axis optical vibration reduction.
- Nikon Z 6 camera body: 24.5 MP, 100-51200 ISO, full-pixel read-out 4K movie down sampled from 6k, up to 120 fps in FHD, 10-bit N-Log and timecode output, 8-bit internal recording with up to 144Mbps, in-camera slow-motion and time-lapse capabilities included
- Nikon FTZ mount adapter: enables use of Nikkor F-mount lenses with no loss of quality, while other third-party adapters enable use of a wide range of cine lenses
- Atomos Ninja V: flexible monitoring and recording in edit-ready ProRes and DNxHR formats
- SmallRig quick-release camera cage: the built-in Manfrotto-compatible quick-release system allows you to switch between tripods and monopods in seconds
- Nikon EN-EL 15b batteries: two rechargeable li-ion batteries, ensuring you’re always ready to film the next scene
- Coiled HDMI cable: supports high-speed HDMI 2.0 for 4Kp60 ProRes and Raw high-frame-rate recordings
- 5200 mAh batteries: two batteries and a fast charger to keep the Atomos running on even the longest shoot
- SmallRig handle for camera cage: top-mounting grip handle for easy tracking
- SmallRig magic arm: mount the Atomos Ninja V to the camera cage with the magic arm clamp
The kit has an RRP of £2,639 and is available now.
For more information, please visit the Nikon website.